SISTERS OF ST JOSEPH OF CLUNY CODE OF CONDUCT
The members and staff:
- Will exhibit the highest Christian ethical standards and personal integrity,
- Act lawfully and comply with all legislative requirements,
- Will provide a professional work environment that is free from physical, psychological, written or verbal intimidation or harassment , maintaining clear boundaries about appropriate behaviour,
- Will avoid taking unfair advantage of a counselling relationship for their own benefit,
- Will not physically, sexually, verbally or emotionally abuse or neglect a minor or adult,
- Will share concerns about suspicions or inappropriate behaviour with the safeguarding officer
- Will accept their personal responsibility to protect minors or vulnerable adults from all forms of abuse.
- Will use the internet in an ethically appropriate manner.